Foam can be divided into rigid, semirigid and flexible foams are three. Rigid foam is not flexibility, compression hardness is very big, only up to a certain stress deformation stress relief cannot be restored after soft foamed plastics full flexibility, hardness of compression is very small, easy deformation, stress relief after the restitution, residual deformation; semi-rigid foam for flexibility and others between the performance of rigid and flexible foams.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plastics engineering plastics
- Specialty plastics
- Reinforced plastics
- Thermoplastic plastics
- Thermosetting plastics
- Application and development of plas...
- The development of plastic machinery
- Development of plastics industry
- Plastic consumption by leaps and bo...
- Consumption of the first