Reinforced plastic raw materials can be divided into granular in appearance (such as calcium-plastic-reinforced plastic), fibrous (such as glass-fibre or glass-reinforced plastic), sheets (such as MICA-reinforced plastic) three. Classified according to the material cloth reinforced plastics (such as rags to enhance or asbestos-reinforced plastic), inorganic minerals filled plastics (such as quartz or MICA-filled plastic), fibre-reinforced plastics (such as carbon fiber-reinforced plastic) three.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plastics engineering plastics
- Specialty plastics
- Thermoplastic plastics
- Thermosetting plastics
- Application and development of plas...
- The development of plastic machinery
- Development of plastics industry
- Plastic consumption by leaps and bo...
- Consumption of the first